Recruitment Advertising - Fleet Management
Fleet Manager Recruitment Services is part of JDM Web Publishing Ltd
Our service explained...
Sectors we cover:
Public Sector • Housing • Utilities • Contractors
If you have a vacancy within your fleet department we offer a fixed price recruitment advertising service.
So whether you are looking for a new Fleet Manager, Transport Manager, Fleet Administrator, Workshop Manager or Fleet Engineer we can promote your vacancy to our readership and database.
What you will get...
1) Online advertisement here http://www.fleetmanageronline.co.uk/-recruitment.html + 25000 page views per month in addition links from our conference websites www.utilityfleetforum.co.uk and www.fleetmanagerevent.co.uk
2) A news item here http://www.fleetmanageronline.co.uk/news
+ 3000 subscribers to our news feed
3) LinkedIn posts to our combined 2000 connections
4) Tweets to our + 3500 followers
5) A mail shot to opt in people who have requested to be kept informed of any new vacancies who are actively seeking new opportunities
6)Link to advertisement on our bi-monthly newsletter (2-4 weeks advertisements only.
Terms and Conditions
JDM Web Publishing Ltd reserves the right to determine the relevance of the organisation’s requirements and to refuse any prospective client the right to advertise their vacancy if we feel the advertisement does not conform to current guidelines below.
Guidelines for your advertisement:
Organisations should be aware they have a responsibility to ensure that no unlawful discrimination occurs at any stage in the recruitment process on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, maternity, pregnancy, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
All applicants should approach the organisation recruiting directly. No individual will be directly approached for this vacancy, this service is about advertising your vacancy we are not acting as a recruitment agency. We take data protection seriously and would never disclose any data we may hold to prospective advertisers.